Insurance for Lawyers
Who's it for?
- Lawyers Professional
- Business Owners
- Named Insured and any Qualifying Predecessor Law Firm
- Contract Attorneys or Independent Contractors
- Innocent Insured Coverage
What does it cover?
- Convenience of on-line access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from your office or home
- Broad range of Limit Options up to $10,000,000
- Specialized lawyers malpractice claims handling provided by a staff of experienced professionals
- Extensive Risk Management Services including premium credit for CNA seminar attendance
- Coverage available for attorneys who join the firm during the policy period
- Innocent partner coverage
- Personal injury included
- Title agent services included
- Insured has right to consent to settle
- Reimbursement to insured for trial attendance at CNA's request
- At no additional Charge extended reporting period coverage in the event of death, disability, or retirement
- Optional Coverages available including : FDD - First Dollar Defense, CEOL - Claims Expense Outside Limits Title Agency
Why bother with Legal Malpractice Insurance?
As a person who handles court cases every day, you know all too well how litigious our society has become. You've probably also seen clients who've been victims of malpractice suits and whose lives and financial fortunes have been ruined. Legal malpractice insurance will protect you, your family and your finances if you find yourself sitting in a courtroom for all the wrong reasons.
©2021 Novus Insurance Brokers
California License Number: 0H49311