Insurance for Skilled Nursing Facilities
Who's it for?
- Individual skilled nursing facilities
- Facilities with chains of up to 50 locations
What does it cover?
- Professional liability
- Medical practitioner liability
- General liability
- Sexual misconduct and physical abuse liability
- Evacuation expense reimbursement
- Employee benefits liability
- Medical expenses
- Computer virus and hacking attack liability
- Non-owned and hired auto liability
- Damage to hired autos
- Brand protection
- Court attendance costs
- Tenants' legal liability
- Indemnity to mortgagees, landlords or lessors of leased equipment
- Contractual liability
- Pollution liability
Why do I need this?
- In such a tough class of business, our personal, flexible and pragmatic approach to underwriting will be the key to your success.
- SNF incorporates an innovative risk management program which makes the facility a better risk and uniquely, makes it money. Our risk management tools increase government reimbursements by an average of $1,000 per month for most skilled nursing facilities by ensuring accurate coding of the Minimum Data Set (MDS).
- Claims are handled by reputable and experienced claims managers Professional Claims Managers Inc. (PCM), who are in possession of claims funds to ensure
a swift settlement. PCM provides comprehensive claims and litigation management and program development services to nursing homes of all sizes throughout North America.
©2020 Novus Insurance Brokers
California License Number: 0H49311