Insurance for Long Term Care Facilities

Who's it for?

Non-residential senior care:
  • Certified nursing assistants and aides
  • Home health care
  • Licensed practical nurses, licensed vocational nurses
  • Medical directors
  • Medical technicians
  • Nurse practitioners
  • Occupational therapists
  • Personal carers
  • Physical therapists
  • Psychiatrists
  • Registered nurses
  • Respiratory therapists
  • Social workers

Residential senior care:
  • Adult day care centres (certified)
  • Assisted living facilities
  • Hospices
  • Independent living facilities

What does it cover?

  • Professional liability
  • Medical practitioner liability
  • Pollution liability
  • Sexual misconduct and physical abuse liability
  • Contractual liability
  • Employee benefits liability
  • General liability
  • Tenants' legal liability
  • Non-owned and hired auto liability
  • Damage to hired autos
  • Loss mitigation
  • Medical expenses cover
  • Court attendance costs
  • Brand protection
  • Property
  • Business interruption

Why do I need this?

  • LTC is a seamlessly blended package policy which includes professional liability, general liability, sexual misconduct & abuse liability, and property for long term care facilities. The policy is modular so policyholders are free to buy as many or as few coverages as they like.
  • CFC has a very wide appetite within this sector and can cover businesses from the smallest start-up company to a mature, high-revenue operation. If your client's profession is not shown in the "Who’s it for?" section, we can usually find a solution for them as long as they operate in the long term care sector.

©2024 Novus Insurance Brokers
California License Number: 0H49311